- Pennsylvania State University (Accounting)
- West Virginia University (BS Business and Economics 1974)
- California State University -Hayward (Graduate Program for Masters Economics)
- Law School: Southwestern University School of Law (JD 1980)
- Passed California Bar at first taking (Licensed in California 1980)
Prior work experience:
Worked as Tax Senior for one of the largest CPA firms in Southern California.
Prior IRS experience in Audit Branch, San Francisco, California
We specialize in Tax Matters and representation before the Internal Revenue Service and Franchise Tax Board handling Appeals and Petitions before the United States Tax Court. We prepare Trusts, Wills and Estate Planning. We are also active in Estate Litigation and special issues regarding Testamentary Competence and Elder Abuse.
We also practice Family Law which includes Dissolutions, Pre-Nuptial Agreements and Post Nuptial Agreements. We also have handled special issues in Family Law regarding Abuse Issues, Spousal and Child Support and large Marital Estate Dissolutions including Real Estate Holdings and Professional Practices.